About the Company: IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The IBM India Software Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires software an experience they need to become future leaders in software development. This cross-enterprise internship program we recruit students from chosen engineering schools, to engage with our Senior technical leaders. Our goal is to help developers stay curious, boost their learning and grow their career so they can make a difference at IBM — and for the world.
Job Profile: Intern – Software Developer
Degree Needed: M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions
Eligibility Requirements: Final semester students pursuing Post Graduate Engineering degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or Statistics
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now