IBM Employee Referral Walk-in Drive| IBM Off Campus Drive| IBM Off Campus Hiring Freshers| IBM Recruitment| Jobs as Associate | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
About IBM: IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Profile: Technical Support Associate
Job Id: 152208BR
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work location Bangalore
Event location Bangalore
Event Date: 8 & 9 June 2018
As a Technical Support Associate you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac.
What you’ll do:
The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users –
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem on timely basis
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Open to work in shifts
- Ability to identify opportunity & implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
Candidates can ask any IBM Employee to refer you and attend the walk-in drive at below venues.
Event Date: 8th & 9th June 2018
Venue Time: 11:00 to 16:00
IBM India Private Limited
D Block – Embassy Golf Links
Koramangala Intermediate Ring Road
Bangalore – 560071
Apply Link-Click Here