About the Company:IBM is the recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business. We are the first company to win this award four times and advocate for fairness and equality — as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Job Profile: Technical Support Associate
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0 to 2 years of experience with good communication skills
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Ability to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See the opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Flexibility around working in shifts.
Apply Before the link Expires. Candidates can ask any IBM employee to refer you and attend the drive at the following venue at below dates.
Apply Link-Click here
Event Date & Time:
- On Thursday & Friday – 15th & 16th Nov 2018 between 11.00 AM to 14:00 PM.
- On Saturday – 17th Nov 2018 between 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM