TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Huron Consulting Group Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Huron Consulting Group, commonly known as Huron, is a management consulting firm offering services to the Healthcare, Life Sciences, Commercial, and Higher Education industries.
COMPANY – HURON
Job Role – QA/Audit Support Associate
Job Location: Currently WFH, post that Bangalore office
Offered CTC: 4.8 LPA (4.2 fixed LPA )
Company website link – http://www.huronconsultinggroup.com/
- Proactively identifies possible process improvements and contributes to solutioning
- Learns and retains concepts; can teach others and explain how day-to-day tasks are performed
- Independently identifies area for improvement and works to improve skills as needed
- Responds well to constantly changing business needs and partners with team-members to creatively solve problems in real-time
- Escalates prudently; demonstrates the issue was though-through before bringing in management assistance
- Enforces the change control policy; influences others to comply without direct authority
- Conducts and/or provides oversight to monthly change review audits and is able to respond to additional requests, leveraging their knowledge of the change review process and problem-solving skills to achieve results
- Brings in appropriate teams to support audit requests (e.g. GRC, Crowe, reporting team, FIN, etc.) and understands their role in the audit
- Works with team to ensure monthly change reviews are completed; coaching through the process/deliverable as needed
- Manages ADO and business processes related to ADO:
- Works with cross-functional teams to align overall processes as needed, thinking critically about how changes will impact the Workday team
- Reviews user stories for completeness of audit evidence, requesting additional proof as needed and/or coordinates with the team to complete.
Note: Bond Criteria – Should stay with the company for 2 years 6months . Candidates can leave the company before this time frame, but they have to reimburse Amt of 2 Lac spent for their training
How to Apply?