Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Hudson Bay Company Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. It had been a member of the International Association of Department Stores from 2001 to 2005.
Job Profile: Data AnalystÂ
Experience Required: Fresher to 2 Years
JOB NUMBER: 210004FD
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Role Summary: In this role, the person would work with the business team to analyse existing data by extracting them using SQL/Python queries to provide insights and RCA using data analytics tools and onboard newer metrics.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Support the business team in achieving targets by providing constant feedback through data analysis by informing their decision making through the collation, analysis and reporting of relevant data, metrics and insights.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create business reports and process all data extracts and imports; ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Collate and produce metrics dashboard for the business leaders.
- Analyse/maintain/update the daily/weekly/monthly metrics on an internal system and reporting tools
- Provide recommendations and insights for process improvement.
- Proactive and reactive analysis and interpretation from reporting to support business
strategy and planning
- Create intelligent and informative written and visual reports or dashboards
- As part of the analytics team, communicate and meet with business leaders to deliver and present reports
- Support the production of quality reports by developing reporting processes and identify
the areas where value can be added.
- Gathering reporting requirements to support the business on a day to day basis, to allow
the business to make informed decisions.
- Progression and support of departmentâ€™s BI capabilities
- Create customer segmentation and models
- Data processing via Excel to support business requirements
- Operational day- to day management.
- Identify the facts in data and understanding and managing a range of analytical and
modelling projects from inception to delivery
- Providing accurate information within a set deadline
- Pro-actively managing the support relationships with customers across the business
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the
Apply Before the link Expires for Hudson Bay Company Off Campus Hiring.