About Company: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.984 trillion.
Company Name: HSBC
Job Profile: Executive – HR Operations, GSC’s
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Roles & responsibilities
- The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
- Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Impact on the Business/Function
- Process customer instructions as per the agreed Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere TAT as per daily / monthly agreed PLAs for all General Processing Activities
- Provide accurate MI with Analysis
- Adhoc & Monthly standard reports are completed on time
Customers / Stakeholders
- Building and maintaining relationship with internal customers and vendors
- Resolve employee queries related to HR
- Ensure service failures/ Customer Complaints are recorded/ resolved and escalated in a timely manner
- Do not commit errors which could result in operational loss event.
- Ensure audit Checks are completed
- Ensure all Customer Compliments are recorded and escalated to the line manager in a timely manner
Leadership & Teamwork
- Take leaves as planned, minimize time off due to illness and unplanned leaves, be flexible to additional hours as and when required
- Timely and Accurate updation of data on ICAT’s without any discrepancy
- Share Knowledge and Best Practices
- Demonstrate Dependability & Support the team in achieving their objectives
- Proactively support Team, Process Initiatives and Center Activities
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Responsible for generating Disciplinary, Confirmation, NOC letters on time
- Reduce operational losses by % – Nil Ops Loses
- Ensure that eSAC cards are completed with appropriate comments of checks conducted within the specified deadlines
- Ensure there are no High Risk or Repeat audit findings during Group Audits, Compliance reviews or ICD reviews
- Ensure timely deletion of system access rights of attrite/ transferred employees
- Ensure BC Plans are updated and tested as per the BC testing Guidelines
- Graduate or above in any discipline
- 0 to 2 years of minimum experience is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer Oriented
- Good analytical ability
- Eye for detail
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work under constant pressure
- HR qualification / prior experience in HR
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply