About the Company: HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around 38 million customers through four global businesses: • Commercial Banking • Retail Banking and Wealth Management • Global Banking and Markets • Global Private Banking Our network covers 66 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America. With around 3,800 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Exp Needed: 0-3 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Work Location: Pune
Detailed Job Description:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and atomization.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Windows and Web based applications
- Proficient in C# or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Familiarity with IIS Server and application deployment
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Mandatory Skills: Strong knowledge of .NET Windows and Web based applications
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates