HSBC Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer/ Commercial Banking IT
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
The incumbent may be required to provide the right Solutions by developing their knowledge in any of the suitable technologies and/or domain, including the following:
- Cloud-based Digital Solutions – Understand the latest technologies to build scalable and efficient applications that can run quickly on Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift and .NET framework skills and knowledge of various OS like Android desirable
- Deploying a mix of screen scrapping, automation on the glass and/or ICR/OCR offerings – to implement low-cost automation solutions in order to improve productivity and efficiency for the BackOffice operations in rapid application development and delivery model. Knowledge of Dot.Net and /or Java technology is a must. Ability to work at L1, L2, L3 support levels for global programs.
- Drive industry-leading solutions leveraging DevOps and Agile on Heritage and Niche Technologies to support group strategy
- Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open-source programs.
- Demonstrate the understanding of the functionality of the open-source project.
- Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc will be useful. The job holder will be responsible for understanding and/or gathering business requirements and working closely with business users and IT teams to develop solutions/software to support the businesses.
The key skills required For HSBC Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring:
- Perform a mix of business analysis, hands-on designing and development, production support and face off to several user groups.
- Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of the direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning ability.
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and is solution-orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation.
Apply Before the link Expires For HSBC Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring
What is the HSBC Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for HSBC Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of HSBC or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the HSBC Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for HSBC Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.