Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
HP Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Official Website: www.hpe.com
Job Profile: CMS Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Education: BE/ B.Tech
Business Entity Information:
- HPE Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) helps the world’s Communications Service Providers (CSPs) grow in a dynamically moving market. CSPs must meet the huge demand for new services while continuing to streamline operations.
- With CMS India Geo focusing on telecom industry expertise and delivery excellence to provide critical growth need to proactively meet customer requirements. The CMS India Geo portfolio includes experience in end to end delivery including consulting, integration, and implementation services coupled with its ability to help Telecom Service Providers offering differentiated services to grow revenues while managing costs.
- CMS COE offers a solution and service portfolio addressing IT, networks and operations, IoT and mobile devices. We help service providers transform the customer experience by providing content-rich, personalized services to our customers.
Areas of Work:
- Mobile Core and 5G
- Assurance – OSS ( Service Assurance )
- Fulfilment and Revenue Intelligence (Service Fulfilment, MNP, Telecom Analytics, etc)
- Orchestration (Network Functions Virtualization, Service and Resource Orchestration)
- Digital Identity (SS7 Signaling, SIM Management, DEG)
- Digital Services (SIVR, TAS, IOT, etc)
Technical Skill Expectations:
- Good Troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Learning ability
- Programming language (C/C++/Java/Scripting) with academic projects
- Understanding of Networking and Telecom Fundamentals
- Understanding of Application Support and Development methodologies
- Willingness to work on 24×7 support engagements
- Open for travel to India customer locations
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate Degree – B.Tech/B.E with specialization in Computer Science, Information Science and Electronics & Communication only
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout 10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech Degree.
Apply Before the link Expires for HP Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.