Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
Job Profile: Technical Solution Consultant
CTC: 5 LPA with a Joining bonus of INR Rs. 50000/-
Drive Location: Chandigarh
Drive Date: 3 & 4 October 2016
- Course Allowed: B. E. / B. Tech.-2017 Batch
- Streams Allowed in B. E. / B. Tech: Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Information Technology.
- Eligibility: Minimum 60% and above from 10th onwards. No active backlog.
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HP
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Engineering Graduate
- Willingness to learn and implement
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
- On 3rd October 2016 (Monday): Group Discussion, Online Test, Technical Round.
- On 4th October 2016 (Tuesday): Technical Training, Teach Back Evaluation, Operations Round, HR Round.
Attend this drive at the following Venue
To Apply: Click here
Date: 3rd and 4th October 2016 (Monday and Tuesday).
Reporting Time : 09:00am
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway
(Just 32 kms from Chandigarh on Chandigarh – Zirakpur – Banur – Rajpura Highway)