About the Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise India Pvt Ltd. (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure. https://www.hpe.com/in/
Company Name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise India Pvt Ltd. (HPE)
About the Business
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on â€œConverged Infrastructureâ€. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers â€“ come join us!
Stream & Eligibility criteria: B.E. / B.Tech (all circuit branches)
Eligibility criteria: 60% throughout (no active arrears)
Batch- 2019 Batch
Position- Technical Solution Consultant
- – Excellent Communication Skills
- – Engineering Graduate
- – Willingness to learn and implement
- – Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- – Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide (AME, EMEA, APJ )
Job type : Internship (Mandatory) + Fulltime
- – Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- – Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to TOP IT Company servers, TOP IT Company storage and TOP IT Company networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- – Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- – Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- – Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- – Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- – Takes ownership of each customerâ€™s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- – Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- – Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with TOP IT Company
- – Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- – Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
Job location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date of joining: Jan,19
Pay package : INR 500,000 PA + Joining Bonus (INR 75,000)
- – Internship for 6 months starting January to June .
- – All 5 days a week without any break, will be allowed leaves for exams and project submissions
- – The Interns will be trained during the internship period and will not be given any projects.
- – Successful Graduate / Intern selects should not sit through any other placement drives.
- – Graduates will be converted to full time, based on their internship performance.
Date of Drive: 8th Oct 2018
Venue: Chandigarh University Gharuan, Mohali
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.