About the Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Official Website: www.hpe.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2018
Work Location: Bangalore
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution.
- Articulate clearly in writing and verbally. Add case resolution to KMS.
- Represent companyin a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients SLA demands are met.
- Develop partnership with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Education and Experience Required:
- BE/B.Tech(CS, IS, EC, EEE, Instrumentation, Telecommunication)
- Willing to work in 24/7 including night.
- 60% marks in the Engg.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience and knowledge .
- Understand the customer to be an advocated for the customer
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons