About the Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in Palo Alto, California, founded on 1 November 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
Batch : 2018 passed out
Eligible Department : B.E/B.Tech – (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE and EIE)
Eligibility : 60% and above in 10th, 12th/Diploma and Degree with NO Standing Arrears.
Role : Technical Solution Consultant
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide (AME, EMEA, and APJ)
- Engineering Graduate
- Willingness to learn and implement
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- Salary : Rs. 5 LPA + 75000 Joining Bonus
- Date & Venue : 16th and 17th February 2019 at Vel Tech University, Avadi, Chennai
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HPE
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
Interested candidates are instructed to register on or before 14-Feb-2019 before 05:00PM
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
To Apply: Click here
Event Date: 16 February 2019 (Saturday)
Venue Address: Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala
R&D Institute of Science and Technology,
400 Feet Outer Ring Road, Avadi,
Chennai – 62.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates