Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
HP Hiring Freshers For Management Trainee Details:
About HP: You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference. HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Job ID: 3083429
Degree Required: University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Description: Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for standard information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Supports sales by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral within their area of focus.
- Achieves assigned quota for assigned HP products services, and software.
- Transactional selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Influences partners to create and maintain their HP funnel.
- Influences partner account manager or end user sales team on the partners’ capabilities and merits.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically 1-3 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level.
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
- Basic understanding of HP’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
- Basic understanding of a specific set of HP’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP’s offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting HP’s strengths.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP’s share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
- Basic understanding of pipeline management.
Apply Before the link Expires for HP Hiring Freshers For Management Trainee.