Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Engineering experiences that amaze. We create technology with a purpose: to make life better for everyone, everywhere. Keep Reinventing.
Job Profile: SW Engr QA I
Exp Needed: 2-4 yrs
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Designs quality assurance and test processes for portions of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable and cost-effective testing and quality assurance solutions for assigned software portion.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including the execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platforms types Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here