About the Company: The Hewlett-Packard Company, or Hewlett-Packard, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Job ID: 1065666
Primary Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Category: Engineering
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No shift premium (India)
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 1-8 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Skilled in developing micro-services for SaaS offerings
- Monitoring, supporting, DevOps
- Experience in developing for public cloud (familiar with AWS, Azure interfaces)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in Go/Python language
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps (concepts should transfer even if different tool chain)
- Ideally they would have done development on some similar solutions (some SaaS with customer and admin interfaces, communicating with back-end systems)
- Any experience with middleware for enterprise/legacy system integration a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here