HP Off Campus | HP OffCampus Recruitment |HP System Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | HP Jobs | HP Freshers Jobs |HP Freshers Off Campus
About the Company: HP Inc. is an American technology company, created on November 1, 2015 as the successor of Hewlett-Packard, along with Hewlett Packard Enterprise. It develops and provides hardware, such as personal computers and printers. HP Inc. is the larger successor of Hewlett-Packard in terms of revenue, and uses the original NYSE ticker symbol of HPQ (whereas Hewlett Packard Enterprise uses a new ticker, HPE).
Official Website: www.hp.com
Job Profile: System Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch: 2015 & 2016 Batch
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
About the Job:
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Apply before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here