About the Company: The advanced research from Hewlett Packard Labs changes the world. We’re a powerful innovation engine for HPE, our customers and our industry, delivering breakthrough technologies and pioneering revolutionary research. We address everything from IT trends to complex consumer and social challenges. That’s because our ideas and technology fuel the next generation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise products—and the next generation of technologists, teachers, physicians and artists.
Job Profile: Entry Graduate
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates