About the Company:We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Official Website: www.hpe.com
Job Profile: IT Ops/Support Engineer
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work location: PuneEarn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
About the Job: Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Participates as a member of an IT technical team.
- Support Laptop and Troubleshooting hardware related issues
- Installing firmware’s and drivers and memory cards
- Debugging laptop and other network issues
- Raising service request, incident and change management.
- PCCOE Image for laptops
- Troubleshooting Window OS related issues.
- Helping setup printers and supporting related issues.
- Installation and administration support of Windows
- Installing, deploying and resolving technical issues on client PCs and laptops hardware/software.
- Coordinating with global IT teams for hardware and software issues for laptops Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate. Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications). Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance). Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end userbusiness requests. Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.