About the Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The IT industry is changing. Simplicity, agility, and higher levels of value-to-cost are integral to the success of businesses around the globe. Supporting our global workforce with technology and infrastructure solutions, our internal IT team is a showcase for HPE Technologies. Working for HPE IT places you at the cutting edge of Cloud, Big Data, Security, Mobility and Data Center Transformation.
Official Website: www.hpe.com
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Work Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Troubleshooting & resolving complex technical issues in customer environment
- Share best practices to reduce problem occurrences
- Present action plan to customer and take consent. Also ensure there is no adverse impact of the action plan on the network.
- Replicate customer environment in Lab
- Escalate the issue in timely manner
- Keep customer informed and set realistic expectations on issue resolution.
- Contribute towards Knowledge Management
- TAC should ensure he/she stays abreast with all the NPIs and changes/updates to the product.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 0-2 Years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Network technologies including Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
- Good knowledge on switching (OSI Layer2, Sub-netting, VLAN, STP etc.) and routing (Layer3, IP, Static and Dynamic routing etc.) technology.
- Working knowledge and understanding of access and core layer switch
- Basics of WLAN technology (802.11 Standards, Controller and APs)
- ACSA certification will be added advantage
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates