About the Company: At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world. We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Official Website: www.hpe.com
Job Profile: Electronics Engineer
Exp Needed: 1 – 5 Years
Work Location: BangaloreEarn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Analyzes portions of electronics engineering systems for electrical and electronic parts & components, subsystems, based on established engineering and costing principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Analyzes and documents established findings for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements and any other as needed.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on electrical hardware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other electrical & mechanical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Cost estimation / analysis of electronics sub-systems not limiting to electronic components, PCAs / PCBs and any others.
- Compare product features / costs / technology & report the findings & recommendations.
- Support procurement and engineering teams giving various options to recommend cost effective designs.
- Keep updated on latest and current manufacturing / technology trends.
- Document all findings / develop libraries for quick reference and extended learnings.
- Be an excellent team player with right attitude and aptitude for success and delivering results.
- Give exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to work well with remote teams and individuals.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Typically 1-5 years of experience.
- Should be familiar with PCA and electronics manufacturing process.
- Experience to write and publish technical papers would be added advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of electrical tools and fundamentals.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and sub-systems.
- Understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and knowing regulatory needs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Should be knowledgeable in Board Loadable Components package & specifications.
- Exposed to part selection / component engineering is advantage.
- Exposure to IT products / consumer electronics design, qualification & manufacturing will be good.
- Working knowledge in PCA manufacturing, parts development & NPI areas.
- Possess knowledge on PCAs, Cables & electronics commodities.
- Good knowledge to read electronics schematics and engineering instructions, analyze datasheets and electronics.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now
If you like this website, please consider donating to support the development and to offset the cost of running this awesome website for free. You can donate using Paypal or Instamojo(India)