Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Job Profile: Customer Service Administrator
Exp Needed: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Pune
Official Website: www.honeywell.com
- Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
- You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA’s.
- You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties.
- You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.
- You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
- An ability to work with limited direction
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here