About the Company: Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Official Website: www.honeywell.com
Job Profile: Product Design Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: Rs 3 – 5 LPA
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Demonstrated mastery of design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated previous program experience & success
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
About the Job:
- Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team.
- Collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who’s expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
To Apply: Click hereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons