About the Company: Honeywell International Inc. is an American company that is a publicly traded, multinational conglomerate.
Official Website: www.honeywell.com
Job Profile: Quality Engineer I
Exp Needed: 2 – 4 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Role Description / Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of Quality Control Plans, procedures, quality policies to assure continuous improvement of the Key business processes.
- Coordinate Problem solving initiative with all cross functional team members.
- Require and follow up corrective actions from customer concerns of manufacturing products, CAR’s from Quality System audits and Quality problems detected during the productive process.
- Participate in definition of Quality Criteria and assure their compliance in production areas.
- Seek the elimination of waste caused by Quality Problems, applying lean manufacturing techniques and statistical tools.
- Be responsible to communicate the results for customer quality and the corresponding corrective actions to management.
- Take Part in NPI calls with accountability to ISC NPI deliverables (schedule, quality, cost)
- Develop or facilitate Process Map, PFMEA, assembly fixture/tooling concepts, and other process documents .
- Develop VE or general productivity project ideas, identify yield issues, and drive RCA
Education and Qualification
- Should have Graduation / Post Graduation in Electronics or relevant Technical degree in Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering.
- Should have minimum total working experience of 2~3 years out of which minimum 02~04 years as Process Quality role with manufacturing or engineering background.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet development and analysis
- Effective problem solving, root-cause analytical skills to lead and influence others to drive change (cross-functionally and globally).
- SAP/ERP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Important skills include management experience, strong interpersonal and communications skills, presentation skills and Excellent statistical analysis ability.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here