Honeywell Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Company Name: Honeywell
Job Profile: Mechanical Design Engineer Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Gurgaon
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering.
Job Description: Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve Products, techniques, procedures, and technologies. You will support the design and development of new ideas and solutions for new product development as well as supporting current products modification and improvements based on in service needs and market strategy. You will support the concept, design and implementation of mechanical parts, subassemblies and final products.
Key Responsibilities for Honeywell Off Campus Hiring
- Technical documentation
- Mechanical Parts design and support
- Drawing and 3D modeling
- Component and system analysis
- Engineering support
- Technical reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Anopen, honest and team oriented personality
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Some experience developing new products or sustaining existing product ranges
- Some experience in a highly regulated or safety critical domain
- Mechanical Engineering degree
Apply before the link Expires for Honeywell Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Honeywell Off Campus Hiring