Honeywell Off Campus | Honeywell Recruitment | Honeywell Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs| Honeywell Jobs |Honeywell Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus
About the Company:Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or an appropriate discipline and have expertise/experience in test engineering.
- Should have 0-2 yrs of relevant work experience.
- Basic understanding of test hardware and software design
- Knowledge of ATEs (Automated Test Equipment) and Interface Test Adapter/Cable harness design; includes mechanical and electrical.
- Basic understanding of functional testing of an electronic product / PCB / PBAs
- Experienced in circuit analysis and hands on experience in simulation tools like SABER or Circuit Maker or PSPICE.
- Basic understanding of Instruments and their usage (Measuring & Sourcing instruments)
- Basic understanding of C, C++, LabVIEW or LabWindows/CVI programming.
- Basic knowledge in Electronic Components, connectors, switching methods and test adapter design.
- Understand the product requirements / design implementation and define the test scenarios
- Capable to design the test hardware as per test requirements
- Ensure all hardware drawings and requirement/design documents are thoroughly reviewed before sending it to customers/partners.
- Assist test development with diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of production issues.
- Develops ways to improve test method and processes that provides the highest test coverage resulting in increased yield.
- Position also requires working on multiple projects/programs concurrently in a fast paced environment.
- Requires technical ownership on assigned projects.
- Should be able to resolve the problem on his/her own, with very limited support from Lead.
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here