Honeywell Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Company Name: Honeywell
Job Profile: Software Engr I
Experience Required: Freshers
Key Responsibilities for Honeywell Hiring Freshers
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE for Honeywell Hiring Freshers
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Ability to code in multiple languages.
Apply Before the link Expires for Honeywell Hiring Freshers.