Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Job Type: Management/Others
Job ID: 00303633
CTC: Best in Industry
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline).
- Basic MS EXCEL skills
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Team Player.
- Logical Bent of mind
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Experience of working on sales force will be an added advantage.
About the Job:
- Provide access to MyAerospace.Honeywell.com and reset passwords.
- Update customer’s web profile.
- Cater to customer’s access related queries on catalog, online ordering, order status, E-Findings & Product returns.
- Interact with various Honeywell departments to ensure customer cases are resolved in timely manner.
- Co-Ordinate with business CBM’s & CSM’s to ensure customer complaints are resolved within TAT.
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports from SFDC.
- Meet all the Business CTQ’s with minimal errors.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here