Honeywell Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Engineer Trainee: Honeywell International Inc. is a publicly traded conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States that produces commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems. In 2018, Honeywell ranked 77th in the Fortune 500.
Official Website: www.honeywell.com/
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Job Description: Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Ability to code in multiple languages.
Apply Before the link Expires for Honeywell Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Engineer Trainee.