About the Company: Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG].
- You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
- Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving for.
- Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
- Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- An individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here