Hitachi Vantara Off Campus Details:
The Company: Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Company Name: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer in Test
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
Responsibilities for Hitachi Vantara Off Campus
– Design, develop, qualify, and support scalable software applications/systems
– Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
– Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
– Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
– Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
– Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
– Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
– Triage and document test failures, validate veracity of fixes and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
– Participate in reviews of business requirements
Experience and Skills required for Hitachi Vantara Off Campus
– 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
– Experience in testing solutions and scalable distributed software
– Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
– Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
– Advanced problem solving skills
– Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
– Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
– A passion for ensuring software quality
– Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS.
Apply Before the link Expires for Hitachi Vantara Off Campus.