About the Company: Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
- Responsible for development of software for backup, restore, migration,
and disaster recovery. Software to work on-premise, SaaS and multi-cloud
- Requirement analysis, design, code, test and fix defects in a range of
scenarios such as regular sprints, spiking, customer escalations
- Multi-locale software developement will entail owning new and existing feature
set, and continually expand new product features, sustaining and supporting
customers, as needed.
- Isolate performance bottlenecks, and to resolve technical issues encountered
by internal teams and customers.
- Leverage available lab resources company-wide, which will require cross-functional
- Career must be in software product development and be a hands-on senior developer
and leader with software development in a CIT/CD.
- Required technical experience includes:
- Advanced knowledge of Kubernetes(k8s) design, architecture and applications development and deployment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills on Kubernetes
- k8s kubectl and programmatic access with client libraries
- k8s Resource Config and Resource APIs
- ConfigMaps, Deployment, Resources and Controllers
- Building k8s Applications with Operators
- Kubernetes Authentication
- k8 Volume layer and CSI, including PersistentVolumes and PersistentVolumeClaims
- Helm charts
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here