TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
The Company: Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Official Website: www.hitachivantara.com
Positions: Software Development Test Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2+ years)
Job Location: Bangalore
The Role: We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
- – Contribute to the designing, development, qualification, and support of scalable software applications/systems
- – Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- – Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- – Help drive technical direction for the testing of a complex software system
- – Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- – Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- – Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards especially test code
- – Triage and document test failures, validate veracity of fixes and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
- – Participate in reviews of business requirements
Experience and Skills
- – 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- – Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- – Experience testing scalable distributed software with an understanding of concepts like consensus, CAP, event driven architectures, RabbitMQ as well as asynchronous processing
- – Good understanding of and experience testing applications deployed on Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher or other similar platforms for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- – Database knowledge (e.g. NoSQL Key-Value storage, ACID concepts, distributed transactions)
- – Understanding of networking (e.g. HTTP1.1/2, Remote RPC, TCP/IP, load balancing, firewall)
- – Familiar with Linux OS (RH based) administration and testing of customized installation
- – Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- – Good problem solving skills
- – Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- – Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- – Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- – A passion for ensuring software quality
- – Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply