About the Company: Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas. It was founded in November 2000 as a subsidiary of the Japanese corporation Hitachi, and it currently employs approximately 6,500 people in the US, Japan, Brazil, China, India, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, the UK, Germany, and Vietnam.
Digital transformation is imperative, but few organizations are equipped to undertake the journey alone. We have unmatched expertise in IT and OT. IoT is in our DNA. Innovative thinking and building the future is at the heart of everything we do. We co-create with organizations around the world to accelerate their digital transformation and respond to dynamic global change. We bring the power of Hitachi and expertise to you.
Company Name : Hitachi Consulting
Official Website : www.hitachiconsulting.com
Job Profile : Trainee
Work Location : bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
CTC : ₹ 6.25 LPA
Job Description for this Hitachi Consulting Off Campus Hiring:
- A Consultant is focused on learning how to consult through formal training, and most importantly, with real world experience. We are looking for individuals who want to apply their education to help solve our clients’ most challenging issues.
- As a Consultant, you will be exposed to a variety of industries, processes and technologies. Each project that you are staffed on will vary in duration, industry, location and the expectations of your role. One project may be focused on supporting the implementation of a highly complex IT system, the next may be helping reengineer processes to improve efficiency.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate for this position would embrace the opportunity to gain extensive knowledge in the field of IT and have excellent people skills.
- Good communication skills in English language, both written and spoken, are strongly encouraged.
- Engineering graduates from computer science and Information technology streams with excellent academic record throughout
- Qualifying aggregate 70% and above
- No contract/Bond is signed with the new hires
- Compensation: 6.5L (5.5 Lacs fixed + 1 Lac sign-in (Joining) Bonus
- Under Graduate Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology)Minimum Marks 70%Graduation in 2019
PG Qualifications: MCA (Any Specialization)Minimum Marks 70%Post Graduation in 2019
Desired Candidate Profile for this Hitachi Consulting Off Campus Hiring
1.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2.Problem solving & Analytical skills
4.Ability to continue learning
5.Well-versed in current affairs
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires for Hitachi Consulting Off Campus Hiring
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates