Company Name: Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
About the Company: Hexaware is a global leader and the fastest growing
next-generation provider of IT services. We are a team of seasoned IT
practitioners, distinguished engineers and ‘Automateers’ (our employees with a
deep-rooted passion for automation), striving as the customers’ trusted partner
and delivering the best possible solutions using digital technologies. We are powering man-machine collaboration, solving complex business problems, using a combination of human creativity & intellect, power of ubiquitous data and
powerful algorithms and plentiful computing. We’ve evolved a new supercharged growth strategy, evolved at the intersection of advanced technologies – ‘Automate Everything’, ‘Cloudify Everything’ and ‘Transform Customer Experiences’, that helps in fast-tracking enterprises into the digital era. Our growth strategy is further strengthened by our expanding global delivery capability, with 33 global offices and 14,600+ employees. We service customers in over two dozen languages, from every major time zone and every major regulatory zone.
Official Website: www.hexaware.com
Job Profile: Trainee
Industry: IT Industry
Exp needed: 0 to 1 years
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Last Date to Apply: 13 th May 2019
Desired Candidate Profile: Graduates – B.Sc.(CS/IT), B.Com, BCA from 2018 & 2019 year pass out batch.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Batch (Year of passing) 2018 & 2019 Batch
- Role Trainee
- Work Location Mumbai
- Qualification Graduates – B.Sc. – CS/IT, B.Com, BCA
1. Graduates with minimum 50% pass marks in academics
starting 10 th , 12 th , Graduation. Candidates with backlogs in Graduation at the time of appearing for interview will be disqualified
2. Should have good communication skills, both verbal and written
3. Should have excellent interpersonal skills, with the
mindset of providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers
4. Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues simultaneously will be an
important criterion for selection
5. Ability to work independently and quickly learn operational support activities will be an advantage
6. Should be a good team player who can work with people across locations
7. A Positive attitude and good problem solving abilities will be necessary to perform the job well
8. Should be willing to work in shifts
Contact Details :( if any): Interested candidates are requested to share the
resume to [email protected] with subject line Hiring Non-
engineering Graduates @Hexaware Mumbai.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons