Hexaware Off Campus Drive Hiring
About Hexaware: Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by Powering Man Machine Collaboration. We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customers customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy Automate EverythingTM, Cloudify EverythingTM, Transform Customer ExperiencesTM.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company Name: Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Other Benefits:- INR 3,00,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training
– Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for first 6 months
– Service Agreement of 3 years
Functional Area: IT
Industry Type: IT-Software-Software Services
Job Description for Hexaware Off Campus Drive Hiring
– As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
– Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
– Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
– Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
– Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
– Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
– Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Desired Candidate Profile
Profile Description for Hexaware Off Campus Drive Hiring
What we are looking for?
– Good communication skills- fluent in spoken & written English
– Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
– High level of energy
– Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Should be able to multi task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
– Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
Who can apply?
– Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
– Year of Passing: 2020
– Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches
– Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
– No active Backlogs
– Education Gap Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not eligible)
– Should not have appeared for recruitment process in the last 6 months.
Under Graduate Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2020 No Backlogs Accepted
PG Qualifications: MCA (Computer)Minimum Marks 60% Post Graduation in 2020 No Backlogs Accepted
*Note: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
Minimum School Marks
Class XII Marks:60%
Class X Marks:60%
Apply Before the link Expires for Hexaware Off Campus Drive Hiring