Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020
About Hexaware: Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by ‘Powering Man Machine Collaboration.’ We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy – ‘Automate EverythingTM, Cloudify EverythingTM, Transform Customer ExperiencesTM.
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA
Batch Eligible: 2021
Total No Of vacancies: 100
Salary: 1st Years – Rs 19,000/Month & 2nd Year- Rs 21000/Month
Work Location: Chennai, Coimbatore,Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
Event Location: Virtual Campus Hiring(Home)
Desired Candidate Profile:
As a Graduate Trainee, you would be part of the Work Integrated Learning program (WILP) which offers you an opportunity to pursue a post graduate degree (M. Tech) from a premier university in India, fully sponsored by Hexaware, while you work with us.
To be part of the program you would be :
- Graduating in 2021 with BCA / B.Sc. degree in either Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Mathematics.
- Computer programming as a subject in one semester is mandatory.
- There would be no active backlogs
- Your aggregate till last announced results would be 60% or equivalent CGPA as per university CGPA conversion norms and above with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th and 12th (PUC). Mandatory to have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th
- Additionally, you would be a high energy individual with good communication skills (fluency in spoken & written English), have the right attitude and flexibility to adapt to changing needs
Service Agreement: On joining Hexaware, you would need to sign a trainee service agreement for 60 months.
Apply Before the link Expires for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020.