Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by ‘Powering Man Machine Collaboration.’ We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— ‘Automate everything, Cloudify EverythingTM, Transform Customer ExperiencesTM Our service offerings include application development and management, enterprise package solutions, infrastructure management, business process and independent testing. Its geographical segments are North America, Europe, India and Rest of the World. Our growth strategy is further strengthened by our expanding global delivery capability, with 36 global offices and around 20,000 employees.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee(GET)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2021
CTC: Rs 3.5 LPA
Work Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
Event Location: Virtual Campus Hiring(Home)
Last Date to Register: 21 August 2020
Who can apply?
• Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
• Year of Passing: 2021
• Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches
• Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and
• No active Backlogs
• Education Gap – Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not
Where will you work from
• Hexaware Locations in India – Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
• INR 3,50,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training
o Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for first 6 months
• 2 years
What we are looking for?
• Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
• Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
• High level of energy
• Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Should be able to multi-task: ability to prioritize and manage project-related
• Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
• As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving
business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
• Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and
• Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from
requirement gathering to deployment of the product
• Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
• Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software
applications and solutions
• Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to
• Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Apply Before the link Expires for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers.
How to apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020?
Candidates can visit the official site of Hexaware or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Hexaware Recruitment.
How to Stay updated with Hexaware Off Campus Job Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Hexaware for latest job opportunities available with Hexaware
Who can apply for Hexaware Open Positions?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA Graduates are eligible, But it also depends upon the Job type and eligibility.