Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Hewlett-Packard Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California
Official Website: www.hpe.com
Job Profile: Development Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description for Hewlett-Packard Off Campus Freshers Hiring: Applies early career level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
Develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs/solutions for software enhancements and new products in the server supportability/big data analytics domain.
Responsibilities for Hewlett-Packard Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of big data and reporting applications software running on local, networked, and cloud platforms
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Designs and develops application software in the server supportability/big data analytics domain for end-user applications, running on local, networked, and internet-based platforms.
- Works on developing monitoring and reporting applications using ELK and/or any reporting tool
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Experience in Python, REST and GIT
- Knowledge in ELK stack, Docker
- Knowledge in MongoDB, RMQ and Nifi desirable
Apply Before the link Expires for Hewlett-Packard Off Campus Freshers Hiring.