About the Company: In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date.
Official Website: www.heromotocorp.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Global Parts Centre
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Neemrana, Rajastan
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Aerospace, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Production Engineering
Job Description: TO MANAGE DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS IN OPERATIONS OF GPC IN SHIFTS INCLUDING RECEIPT, PRODUCTION, PICKING & DISPATCH FOR EFFICIENT & TIMELY SALES OUTPUT. TO MANAGE ACTIVITIES OF PARTS TECHNICAL CELL INCLUDING NEW MODEL, CHECKING OF EXISTING MODELS AND FIELD QUERIES.
- Preparation of e-catalogue for new models & rectifying the errors of existing e-catalogue Handling field complaints for e-catalogue
- Ensure smooth & efficient execution of operational activities in different shift functions of GPC
- Ensure cost effectiveness in all operational areas of GPC
- Ensure proper 5S and discipline among manpower. Maintaining high moral value among team leaders and supervisors
- Ensure proper communication across the channel
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now