About the Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Job Type: Core/Technical Industry
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee-Design
Job ID: 160006OC
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Exp Needed: 0-1 Year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering. One (1) year work experience is an advantage (open to join as Graduate Engineer Trainee).
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good Communications and Interpersonal skills.
About the Job:
- Part Designing, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design Sign Off, Generating and updating design best practices, Design Standards.
- Design Interface (Internal & External), Production sign off -Internal & External Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) sign off.
- Part modeling – Structural, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, Validation Simulation Vs. Actual.
- Generate and update Modeling best practices and support Part designing.
- Validation of parts as per customer specs – All new program, Validation of all Material change, Process change.
Apply before the link expires.