Henkel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Details:
About Henkel: At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Official Website: www.henkel.in
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee
Job Profile: Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Required: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering; MBA
Batch Eligble: 2019 or 2020 Pass out
- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers, Deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, Optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Maintain, motivate and support distributors in the territory, Lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financials goals.
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, Actively identify application opportunities across customer base and convert in to pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline, Drive pipeline of projects at customers to convert in to sales by developing strong value proposition.
- Document value addition cases with customer and submit to marketing team, Conduct monthly meetings with distributors to enhance sales plans and provide necessary support. Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales calls to customers at least 4 times a month
- Fresher Can Apply
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Graduates (2019 OR 2020 Pass out).
- MBA in Marketing will be the added advantage (2019 OR 2020 Pass out).
- Preferably Automotive Sales Background.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Henkel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring.