About the company: Head InfoTech India Pvt. Ltd began its presence in India in 2006. It is India’s first ever online card gaming site launched in the Gaming space. Our flagship product, Ace2Three.com is a form of classical Indian Rummy. RUMMY games which are part of a large group of Draw and Discard games are known to be “Games of Skill” as opposed to games of chance. Our mission is to promote Rummy as a professional game by creating a community of skilled gamers. We have more than 8 million subscribers and still continue to spearhead growth and development of the gaming industry. We aim to provide a world class platform for people by enabling them to play their favorite skilled games, both on internet & mobile devices. We focus to give our customers the best pervasive playful applications that shall enable players to enrich informal learning and also improve on social interaction & engagements in playful manner. Please read our DISCLAIMER for further clarifications.
Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Salary: INR 4 LPA
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT), MCA, M.Tech(CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
- – Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development.
- – Help analyse and solve technical issues impacting web infrastructure.
- – Learn new and keep abreast of existing technologies
- – Code with future proofing and re-usability of code in mind and to be aware of the effects of certain coding practices.
- – To apply relevant design, coding and documentation standards as required
Skill Set Required:
- – Strong Knowledge in Java and J2EE technologies (JMS, JSP & Servlets)
- – Knowledge on spring /Struts/Hibernate.
- – The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change
- – Good communication & presentation skills
- – Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- – Troubleshooting of issues
- – Written Test
- – Three rounds of technical interviews
- – HR Interview
Click Here to Sign Up for Opinion Inn Account, House of Opinion — Where your opinion pays. Join now and get $10 sign up bonus(Recommended)
Apply before the link Expires, Using below steps-
Step-1 Register Here
Step-2 Apply Here