About the Company: HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business
Job Profile: Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0 to 2.5 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
To execute assigned work requests pertaining to creation of drawings, models and low level designs through various tools like AutoCAD, Pro/E etc. as per the client requirements within stipulated timelines.
- To create new designs and models or redo the existing model for meeting client’s prescribed standards.
- To create new drawings as per requirements within the stipulated standard levels.
- To interact with the client engineering team/onsite coordinator/offshore lead for understanding the request and finalizing the scope of work
- To manually review and validate the generated outputs; maintain relevant documentation in client database.
- To track, prioritize and plan the assigned tasks and escalate for revisiting the timelines in case of complex work requests.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now