HCL Off Campus Drive 2019: HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Noida, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile for HCL Off Campus Drive 2019:
- Degree: B.E/B.Tech-IT/CSE/EEE/ECE
- 85% consistent in 10th/12th and college CGPA throughout
Job Roles & Responsibilities for HCL Off Campus Drive 2019:
- The role offers an integrated portfolio of products/ solutions/ services, and IP through our mode 1-2-3 strategy/skills built around digital, IoT, cloud, automation, cybersecurity, analytics, infrastructure management and engineering services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their business for the digital age.
Review, design, develop and implementation
- Understand new requirements and come up with design for new features
- Design new features with an optimized way and ability to handle the required scale and work on implementation
- Work along with geographically dispersed teams and client engineers in coming up with the design and implementation approaches.
- Support through the qualification cycles.
- Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
- Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with a quick resolution, workaround, recovery and fixes.
Apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2019?
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell