Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Hawk Aerospace Off Campus Hiring
Company Name: The Hawk Aerospace is an Aviation & Aerospace Company which can provide you with a full range of Aviation & Aerospace Services last over 10 Years. we are started as Hawk Aeronautics in 2009 and now as Hawk Aerospace. In Aviation & Aerospace Education, we are mainly focused on: Flying Training, Air-sports, Aviation Education Training, Aviation Awareness Program, Aero-modeling, Build A Plane, Aviation Education Project etc.…
The Hawk Aerospace mission is “to transform a world’s affordable & sustainable Aviation & Aerospace Ecosystem” in Aero structure Design & Development, Professional training and including flying operation.
Company Name: Hawk Aerospace
Job Profile: Human Resources Intern
Job Type: Remote
- We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
- We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people, understands our technical vision, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn, and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
Responsibilities as of Day 1;
- you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects andresponsibilities Continuous coaching.
- you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager Dynamic and respectful work environment.
- employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Building funnel through different channels & meeting targeted recruiting numbers.
- Working/sourcing on Job portals, Intranet page, careers page to increase the traffic, engaging through various social media like Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Managing Campus hiring for Technical requirements.
- Screening, Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates and Sourcing potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Handling Employee Referral program.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fit within company’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Scope: To exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role.
- Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate can be based out of any location in India.
- Working days: 5 working days; Week off can be on any day as per the roster.
- Shifts (subject to change): Shift start hour will be after 5:30 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight.
- Mandatory Language Fluency: English & Hindi influence.
- Laptop/Wi-fi: Candidates to use their own laptops and wi-fi; Wifi cost will be reimbursed as per the policy.
- Shift allowance: As applicable by policy; this will be basis your allocated shift after you join.
- Duration: 3 month