About the Company:HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN!
Official Website: www.harman.in
Job Profile:Electrical Technician
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
CTC:Best In Industry
Degree Needed: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
About the Job:
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Electrical Technician is responsible for:
- Executing all Preventive, Predictive & Breakdowns Maintenance of Utility Equipments
- Measurement of plant wise Electricity consumption, Load factor & maintaining unity Power factor.
- Having well knowledge of erection & commissioning of various electrical equipments and panels ,Mechanical systems
- Adherence to 100% completion of Preventive & Predictive electrical maintenance.
- Having Knowledge of changeover of normal transformer load to DG during breakdown and maintenance work,
- Responsible for standby equipments and store maintenance in shifts.
- Knowledge, exposure & understanding on Control Panel wiring of various panels & equipments.
- Active participation of quality measures for maintenance dept in regards with system deliverables like power, resource & utilities requirements.
- Knowledge on microprocessor based chilling systems and effectively carry out diagnosis/trouble shooting failures.
- Co-ordination with State Electricity Board and other related statutory authorities
- Checking luminaries for healthiness on regular basis. Replace any fused bulbs and tubes. Rectify any day to day wiring problems.
- Checking the UPS system for day to day operations. Recording daily readings and maintain log book day to day for future checks & audits.
- Co-ordinate with the AMC vendors for any break down and preventive maintenance
- Running DG (more than 500kva) sets as necessary operations. Maintaining Log book, Ensuring diesel record. Registers, record of services for future checks / audits.
- Co ordinate with the DG set AMC vendor for any preventive and break down maintenances
- Handling or knowledge on operation & maintenance of ETP Plant
- Handling or knowledge on operation & maintenance of Fire hydrant system
- Able for shift breakdown, attendance monitoring for crew members, leave & c-off adjustments, preparing shift schedules, manpower handling in shifts & arranging-maintaining necessary tools and tackles
- Maintaining & improving MTTR, MTBF, TS documentations
- Breakdown data collection, Root cause analysis, history card maintain and Why why analysis.
- Updating the records such as Daily reports / checklist, Equipment History cards, PM Check sheets as per PM schedule.
- Spare receipt & consumption record keeping.
- Planning & monitoring spares inventory.
- MS Office, outlook operations,5S
- Continuous improvement suggestions (Kaizens),
- Energy and cost saving Projects identification and execution,
- Awareness in man material & equipment safety
- Knowledge about quality and environmental standard.
Apply before the link expires
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates