TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Harman Off Campus Freshers Hiring For LEAP Engineer Details:
About the company: HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services. Our talented workforce and innovation strength create value for our stakeholders by enabling rich experiences through the connected car, connected enterprise and connected lifestyle.
Job Profile: LEAP Engineer – Leadership Program
Company Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Official Website: www.harman.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 12,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2021 to 2022)
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 20 Apr, 2022
Drive Date: Sunday, 24th Apr, 2022
Drive Location: Online
About LEAP at HARMAN:
Ready to explore a world of opportunities? If so, the Leadership Experience Acceleration Program (LEAP) is just for you. At HARMAN, we invest in the future talent of our organization by developing early career professionals. Over the two-year program, the Digital LEAP members will rotate through various Digital roles within the HARMAN Group. In the process members will gain global experience, enhance their information technology skills and build an in depth understanding of the technology, businesses and functions within HARMAN.
In addition, you will participate in a mentoring program to help guide your experience, gain access and exposure to HARMAN University courses, in-person group learning, virtual and self-paced programs while developing a strong peer and global network.
If you are driven to solve complex problems, thrive in a results-oriented environment, and seek a role that strikes your creative and technical abilities, then LEAP is for you!
There are 3 rotations over the 2-year life of a Digital LEAP program member. Below are a few examples of the rotations:
- Divisional Business Unit Interface Rotations:
The Business Unit Team within Digital is responsible for interfacing with key business leaders within our 4 divisions (Connected Car, Lifestyle Audio, Connected Services and Professional Services). Rotations can be focused on key roles in strategic IT programs like business analysis, leading systems architecture & configurations, managing financials, driving outcomes, supporting customer service etc.
- Centers of Competence Rotations:
The Centers of Competence (COC) team comprising of Engineering, Customer Intensity, Shared Services and Supply Chain are responsible for delivering application and business transformation services to the divisions. Rotations can be focused in either one of these 4 COCs delivering outcome-based solutions using technology and business process improvement toolsets such as LEAN or CAP.
- Foundational Services Rotations:
The Foundational Services team comprises of the following disciplines: DevOps, Cloud & Foundations services, Data Analytics and Enterprise Security. Examples of rotations in the SD space can involve writing automation scripts to prevent Phishing attacks or migrating a workload to the Cloud or leading the data conversion for an ERP project or building an analytics dashboard for e-commerce data.
- 2021/22 Batch BE/BTech/MTech (CS, IT, Data Analytics) / MCA
- Top colleges OR Top product companies OR top pH scorers go right up the queue
- Good academics
For the initial rotations, it is expected there are no direct reports. As the Digital LEAP member progresses through their assignments they may acquire supervisory responsibility as part of the development program.
Within any projects set during the assignments the member may retain supervisory responsibility for team members as required within the specified project.
- Contribute to IT strategic programs in key roles with strong stakeholder engagement to drive business-focused outcomes.
- Assess the overall system architecture, and design secure, high-performance technical solutions.
- Articulate design considerations, risks, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture that leverages the system platform and products and improves business processes and productivity.
- Co-team with the developers to produce technical specifications for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Collaborate in strategic and tactical planning and design sessions with senior architects and developers, product owners and UX design teams.
- Leverage the use of cloud (AWS, Azure) and cloud native/agnostic tools such as Kafka, Python, JSON, Ruby, Ansible, Oracle, SQL, MongoDB etc. to build and enhance applications.
- Leverage the use of Analytics (Qlik) and Automation (UIPath) to drive data visualization and process automation for key business areas
- Lead or Participate in Agile DevOps pods to drive business-focused outcomes with speed and innovation.
- Lead or Participate in Cyber Security & Network automation and forensic tools to improve IT’s defensive capabilities.
Basic Qualifications Required:
- Willingness to travel and commitment to the rotations over the length of the program
- Strong work ethics and principles
- Team player with a positive attitude to succeed
- Strong aptitude for Digital with broad knowledge of Information Technology
- Willingness to travel,
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance
- Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development and recognition
- Change Orientation:
- Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
- Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
- Connect, engage and communicate with others
- Encourage open expression of ideas; communicate effectively at all levels and build strong relationships
- Make sound decisions
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
- Deliver extraordinary results
- Take initiative to achieve superior, quality results against internal or external standards of excellence
- Candidates have to be available from 31st May to join.
- Candidates should have the willingness to relocate to other HARMAN office in the future.
Apply Before the link Expires for HARMAN Off Campus Freshers Hiring For LEAP Engineer