About the company: HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
About LEAP at HARMAN: The Leadership Experience Acceleration Program (LEAP) is a two-year program designed to develop early career, high-performing talent into the next generation of HARMAN leaders through rotations in various Engineering positions. During this program, you will have exposures across different project portfolios, with at least 1 rotation in one of HARMAN’s global locations. Each assignment brings with it a different skill set and challenge where the individual is required to be flexible and focused. LEAP Associates will benefit from global experiences across multiple businesses and functions, including a mentoring program, HARMAN University offerings, in-person group learning, virtual and self-paced programs while developing a strong peer and global network.
If you are driven to solve complex problems, thrive in a results-oriented environment, and seek a role that strikes your creative and technical abilities, then LEAP is for you!
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Position: LEAP Engineer- Leadership Program
Job location: BANGALORE
Event date: 31 Mar 2018
Last date to apply: 28 Mar 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 9,00,000
Experience required: 0 to 1 Year
Company URL: www.harman.com / www.harman.in
- 2017/2018 Batch BE/BTech/MTech (CS, IT, E&C) / MCA
- Excellent pH Score
- Good academics
Job Responsibilities: An Engineer knows and applies basic concepts and techniques of the profession under direct supervision and guidance. This position is responsible for designing, analyzing, and developing specific products and technology and for meeting all requirements and specifications set by internal Engineering teams and external customers. Over and above this, as a LEAP engineer, you are expected to:
- Participate in global program activities, with a dedicated international rotation, that will strengthen business skills and build future leadership capabilities
- Be cognizant of design, development, and validation support for technologies, systems, and processes in a global set-up
- Collaborate with manager, project teams, and peers globallyto meet requirements and deliver results
- Propose and develop innovative ideas / value propositions to projects
Key Skills Required:
- Very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Expertise in C++ programming will be an added advantage
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- , as one rotation will be overseas (typically no longer than 8 months)
- Commitment to the rotations over the length of the program
- Strong work ethics and principles
- Team player with positive attitude to succeed
- Desire to learn and develop rapidly within the program period
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, results-oriented, matrixed environment
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now