About the Company :HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today. More than 80 percent of the world’s luxury cars are equipped with our premium audio and infotainment systems. Your favorite music, movie or television show was likely recorded or broadcast with our help. We share the stage with talented performing artists from every genre, and we fill the world’s premier sporting and entertainment venues with great sound and light. HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things.
Company:HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Associate Engineer SW 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 19 Aug 2017
Last date to apply: 17 Aug 2017
Salary offered: ₹ 8,00,000
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.harman.com / www.harman.in
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C)
- Good PH score
- Good academic record
Job Description :
- Exciting Development/Testing roles in a Product based company working in the Telematics domain.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
Key Skills Required :
- Strong C/C++ development skills in Linux environment.
- Very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Must have done hands-on project using C/C++ on an embedded environment.
- Exposure to tools in Test Automation, Build and Scripting will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to SCM tools like Git, Perforce will be an added advantage.
- Level 1 (Online coding test) on 14th August
- Level 2 (Technical test & Interviews for Online coding test cleared candidates) on 19th August in Delhi
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates