Harman Off Campus Drive 2019 : HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Tier 3
Company Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Official Website: www.harman.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2020)
Last Date To Apply: Tuesday, 12 Nov, 2019
Drive Date: Saturday, 16th Nov, 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore
Eligibility for Harman Off Campus Drive 2019:
- 2020 batch BTech(CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C, Electrical)
- Good academics (7 CGPA / 70% or above in 10/12/UG/PG)
- Good pH score
Job description for Harman Off Campus Drive 2019 for:
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/customer requirements into reality
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++ (and in some areas Java, or other emergent languages)
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/understandable code/comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/SAFE software development model)
- Interface/Interact with teams across departments/locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate
- Help draw out the requirements for our products working together with Product Management teams. Perform technical research, monitoring current trends and changes in technology
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware)
Key competencies :
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Change Orientation
- Results Driven
Compensation and Other Details for Harman Off Campus Drive 2019:
- CTC – Rs. 6 Lpa (all fixed, does NOT include RSU, joining bonus, variable etc)
- BOND – None
- The post offered is applicable across all of the HARMAN divisions – Connected Car, Lifestyle and Professional.
- The successful applicant will work in one of these divisions.
Apply Before the link Expires for Harman Off Campus Drive 2019.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates